Guest post opportunities
Thank you for your interest in guest posting on my parenting blog! If you are interested in guest posting on my site about all things parenthood (from pregnancy to labor, postpartum, parenting and beyond), I suggest familiarizing yourself with the culture of my blog to see if it would be a good fit for your writing.
I am currently accepting guest post submissions although you will not be compensated.
I am also doing a series called “Business Mom of the Month” where I interview work-at-home mommas about their endeavors and any advice they may have for us. You can contact me using the form below if you are interested in an interview and being featured on my site.
Topics of interest
- Kid Activities
- Labor and delivery
I am open to other topics as well. Feel free to contact me if you have suggestions or ideas.
- Submitting a post does not guarantee that it will be published. Once I receive your submission, I will review it. If it is a good fit for our blog, I will notify you. I will try to notify you within 4-6 weeks if your post will not be published. However, if you have not heard anything by 6 weeks, you can assume that your post was not accepted and you can seek publication elsewhere.
- Posts must be well-written and high quality. Original content preferred.
- Please limit posts to between 900-1500 words.
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line to submit your guest post. Please include the following:
- Your guest post or query (you can attach as a word document or include in the body of the email)
- Your bio and profile picture
- Supporting images for the post (please include at least one image)
- URL of your website
- Your social media links
- A sample of other posts (samples of other guest posts preferred or else samples from your own blog)
I look forward to hearing from you and reading your guest post!